Tired of cleaning your gutters year after year? When your gutters get clogged with debris, water can back up and spill over the edge of your gutters next to your foundation or get underneath your shingles and cause leaks. We offer proven gutter guards and gutter protection products that will keep leaves and debris out of your gutters while still allowing water and melting snow to drain properly.
The MasterShield Gutter Protection System contains the following features:
- Completely enclosed. MasterShield Gutter Protection is a patented, stainless steel microfiltration system. It keeps organic debris larger than 50 microns out of the gutter while allowing water through as if there were no cover on the gutter at all. It completely encloses a gutter so that nothing but water can get through: no debris can enter and birds or bees can't find an entrance or dry place to nest. Of even greater interest, even disease-carrying mosquitoes can't find an opening big enough to get through.
- Enhanced self-cleaning properties. MasterShield's technology is state-of-the-art: it is the only system on the market today to offer HydroVortex Technology. This technology is capable of creating a water vacuum that siphons water into the gutter at an accelerated rate, greatly enhancing the natural self-cleaning properties of its design. As such, it is truly The Gold Standard of Gutter Protection by which all other systems are measured.
- Leaf release non-stick surface. Not all microfiltration is created equal. Only MasterShield offers a patented stainless microfilter with Leaf Release, a non-stick surface that won't allow debris to permanently adhere to the filter. It is the sole filtration system today to be pitched with the roof to use airflow to its maximum potential. MasterShield can be differentiated from other systems (ones without its patented self-cleaning properties) by its ribbed surface. This feature keeps debris elevated so that it can dry and blow away fast.
- Fire protection for your gutters. MasterShield also offers the finest fire protection for your gutter. As this becomes increasingly mandatory in different states and markets, MasterShield's microscopic openings and non-stick surface provide the best protection for gutters on the market today.
- Debris-free rainwater harvesting. With more and more homeowners going Green by managing their water consumption, MasterShield's microfiltration technology should be considered the first step in any rainwater harvesting system. By filtering water to 50 microns right at the gutter, any water collected and stored in a cistern is insured to be debris free. After all, isn't that what you expect from gutter protection?